WSI’s Digital Marketing Case Studies
We think we’re great, but if you don’t trust us, take a thorough look at some of the work we’ve done below. And then go read about how happy our clients are.
Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C.
Pitzer Snodgrass is known as a leading defense trial law firm, staffed with expert litigators with significant courtroom experience. One of the largest law firms in St. Louis, they service Missouri, Illinois and Kansas clients.
The ChallengeMost of their business was coming from insurance companies based on a relationship and referral lead generation process. Their strategic plan was to increase their business in non-insurance based practice areas to increase margins, reduce risk and support future firm growth. As part of the plan they also wanted to figure out a way to support their newest principals who needed to grow their client base.
The leads for non-insurance based practice areas were most likely going to come from companies searching online. Their current website was not SEO optimized to support the strategy nor was it capable of converting visitors who visited their site.
WSI's SolutionWe worked with a small committee at Pitzer Snodgrass to define the 6 most important practice areas to focus on for growth. We then interviewed all the principals in the firm and created a structured marketing plan to help the firm achieve their strategic goals.
The foundation of the plan required a strong website presence so the first step was to upgrade the website to address these issues:
- Competitors had a better presence in search engine results for the 6 targeted practice areas
- Both new and existing principals had very little online visbility
- Pitzer Snodgrass's online identity was limited, incorrect and incomplete
- The website could not service or engage with mobile clients or prospects
- The online reputation and represented authority of both the individual principals and the firm as a whole was very limited
We designed and built their website so it was SEO optimized, mobile friendly, and was structured to focus on converting visitors to leads. We also created SEO optimized content and coached principals on improving their online visbility and reputation.
The ResultsWithin the first 3 months:
- All practice areas were ranking within the first 3 pages of search
- Most of the principals were listed on page 1 or 2 of search results for searches focused on their practice areas (not based on the principal's name)
- Visitors engagement with converion related content (case results, blog posts) increased from a few per month to hundreds per month
- Over 100 vistiors engaged with the Contact Us page
Napoleon® is an ISO9001 – 2008 registered company. It is North America’s largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, outdoor living products and heating & cooling products.
The client's site needed a refreshed modern look and a better conversion architecture path. They also wanted a responsive site with some specific functionalities added.
We provided new concept designs for the site and the build. The site has over 2000 pages on it. This site was done within a 5 month period.
30% organic visitor growth year over year
Balloons Above The Valley
Balloons Avobe The Valley is one of the most prominent hot air balloon aviation companies in America and is the premier hot air balloon company in Northern California.
Their website was old and outdated and they weren’t actively marketing online therefore they were losing leads to their competitors who were.
We built them a new professionally designed and mobile-friendly website and implemented a full digital marketing strategy (SEO, PPC, remarketing, social, content and video optimization).
Their website traffic doubled in under a year, paid search is delivering over 700 clicks per month, and their online registrations and revenue have increased.